Over a period of decades, India has transformed in terms of Cultural, Social, Industrial & Co-operative environment. Wide network of co-operative institutions in the rural area has helped greatly to strengthen the overall Indian economy. The co-operative sector has been basically serving the low income group. Recently, in order to strengthen the Indian economy, RBI is also trying hard to cater to the banking needs of every individual of the society through financial inclusion and co-operative banks are playing a major role in complying with the financial inclusion.
In this context, B2B Infomedia is pleased to organize the 6th All India Urban Cooperative Banking Summit 2022 on 3rd June at Hotel Lalit, Mumbai with the theme "Embracing Technology for Sustenance & Growth". The summit will have the presence of 500+ delegates comprising of Chairman's & CEO’s of Urban Cooperative Banks, NABARD & RBI Officials, key decision makers from urban cooperative banking sector etc.
We will be launching an exclusive event focused souvenir at 6th All India Urban Cooperative Banking Summit 2022.
All India UCBs Summit’s Souvenir will be distributed & posted free of charge.
|Position (Full Page Full Colour)||Price in INR (Exclusive of 18% GST)|
|Back Cover||50,000/- + 18% GST|
|Front Inside Cover||40,000/- + 18% GST|
|Back Inside Cover||40,000/- + 18% GST|
|Central-Spread||60,000/- + 18% GST|
|Full Page||20,000/- + 18% GST|
|Advertisement Dimension Details|
|A4||213 x 303mm|
|Includes bleed at no additional cost|
|Half A4||Landscape : 185 x 136mm
Portrait : 91 x 275mm
|Quarter A4||Landscape : 185 x 66mm
Portrait : 91 x 136mm
Advertising copy is only accepted in high resolution JPEG, CDR or EPS format. Artwork supplied in other formats are subjected to reformatting.
TERM OF PAYMENT: Payment to be made before publication of the Souvenir.Hurry Up… Book Your Space, Now!
Contact DetailsAnupam Gupta Mobile - 9717439934 Email - firstname.lastname@example.org
|08:00 AM - 10:00 AM||Registration and Networking|
|10:00 AM – 10:05 AM||Welcome Speech by B2B Infomedia|
|10:05 AM - 11:00 AM||Inaugural Speech
● Shri. Jyotinder B Mehta, President, NAFCUB
● Shri. G Ramaoorthy, Honorary Chairman, Telangana Urban Cooperative Banks Federation
● Shri. ML Sharma, CEO, Rajasthan Urban Cooperative Banks Federation
● Shri. SS Rana, CEO, Uttarakhand Urban Cooperative Banks Federation
● Shri. Shubhash Mohite, Chairman, Pune District Urban Cooperative Banks Association
● Shri. Vishwas J Thakur, Chairman, Nashik District Urban Cooperative Banks Association
● Speaker from VSOFT
|11:00 AM – 11:30 PM||Networking Tea Break|
|11:30 AM - 11:45 AM||Technical Presentation by VSOFT Technologies|
|11:45 AM - 12:00 PM||Technical Presentation by Sarvatra Technologies|
|12:00 PM - 12:15 PM||Technical Presentation by Poweredby Partner|
|12:15 PM - 12:30 PM||Technical Presentation by Infosys Finacle|
|12:30 PM - 12:45 PM||Technical Presentation by Site24X7|
|12:45 PM - 01:30 PM||
Panel Discussion I: Embracing the Digital World for Success & Growth of UCBs: Way
Moderator: Shri Ravikiran Mankikar, CMD, RKM Consultants
● Shri. Atul Khirwadkar, CEO, Kalyan Janata Sahakari Bank
● Shri. Narendra Singh Dabi, MD, Adarsh Cooperative Bank, Rajasthan
● Shri. Daljit Dongra, MD & CEO, The Zohorastrain Cooperative Bank
● Speaker from Infosys Finacle
● Speaker from Transunion Cibil
● New technologies in banking
● How to become Modern Bank?
● Digital Banking for efficiency and affectivity
● Issues & Challenges
|01:30 PM - 02:30 PM||Networking Lunch|
|02:30PM - 03:20 PM||
Panel Discussion II:Innovative Technologies for Remaining Agile and Cost Effective
● Shri. Vishal Rathod, CIO, NKGSB Bank
● Shri. Srinivas Rao Muppaneni, Group CIO, Telangana State Cooperative Apex Bank
● Shri. Bhaskar Rao, AGM-IT, Vasai Vikas Sahakari Bank
● Shri. Srinivas Rao, CIO, Saraswat Cooperative Bank
● Shri. Yogesh Valunjkar, Director - IT, DNBS
● What are new technical developments catering to UCBs?
● How disruptive is the technology?
● How diversified the technology is with respect to specific requirements?
● How cost effective is the technology
● Importance of customization of solutions
|03:20 PM - 03:30 PM||Technical Presentation by All Cloud|
|03:30 PM – 03:40 PM||Technical Presentation|
|03:40 PM – 03:50 PM||Technical Presentation|
|03:50 PM - 04:00 PM||Technical Presentation|
|04:00 PM - 04:30 PM||Networking Tea Break|
|04:30 PM – 05:00 PM||Discussion on Umbrella Organization by NAFCUB|
|05:00 PM onwards||Thanks & Closing Remarks by B2B Infomedia|